You deserve long distance phone service that caters to you, not a phone plan that forces you to pay extra. The GVTC Choice Unlimited phone plan provides unlimited local and nationwide long distance calls for one flat, monthly fee.
快三正规微信群,（重庆时时龙虎微信群）Whether you’re calling across town or across the country, you’ll get the same great residential phone service from a local phone provider north of San Antonio and the Gonzales area. You can make calls day or night for the same price. This phone plan works around your schedule.
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- Cancel Call Waiting
- Call Waiting ID
- Auto Redial
- Three-Way Calling
- Call Return
- Touch Tone
- Call Forward Busy/No Answer
Residential Terms and Conditions
快三正规微信群,（重庆时时龙虎微信群）The Choice Unlimited Plan is a direct dialed outbound long distance service offered to single line residential customers from switched access lines. Service is offered on a flat rate basis, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customers must dial 1 plus the area code, if applicable, and the terminating number to complete a call utilizing this service. The Choice Unlimited Plan provides the customer with unlimited minutes of Interexchange, Intrastate and Interstate long distance usage for a flat rate monthly charge (certain restrictions, as outlined below, do apply). Long Distance calling scope includes the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, Mexico and Canada. This plan does not provide call detail information on the customer's monthly bill.
快三正规微信群,（重庆时时龙虎微信群）New and existing customers are eligible for this service if they meet the following terms and requirements.
Choice Unlimited Terms and Requirements
- Customer must subscribe to GVTC or GVCS Residential Local sService.
- Customer must subscribe to Guadalupe Valley Long Distance.
- Customer must pre-subscribe to Guadalupe Valley Long Distance for both intra-LATA and inter-LATA long distance service.
- This plan is not available to Customers with a multi-line account unless the Customer subscribes to multiple call plans, as the Choice Unlimited call plan is billed on a per line basis.
- This plan is not available to Customers with an account that bills to another number or is the recipient of charges billed from another number.
- Unlimited plan usage does not include calls to 900 numbers, directory assistance, calling card, operator services, third party charges, international calling and toll free calling services.
- This plan is not intended for business purposes, multi-party conference calls, virtual private networks, commercial or broadcast facsimile, home business use, connecting to internet service providers, or placing calls to data services.
- Customer lines associated with educational institutions, (colleges, universities, etc.) are not eligible for this plan.
- Unlimited Long Distance Plans may not be used in conjunction with the following: call center applications including but not limited to auto-dialers, PBX trunks, ground start line or trunks, ISDN services, foreign exchange services, public telephone services, public access smart-pay phones, analog to digital conversion digital PBX services, WATS services, PBX/PABX/EABX services, non-square electronic key telephone systems, hybrid key telephone systems, predictive calling/dialing systems, automatic outbound dialing systems, any type of automatic call distribution system, or the functional equivalent of any such system listed above.
- This plan cannot be used for any use inconsistent with residential service and is not available for resale.
- For the purposes of this plan, typical residential usage is presumed to be total usage that does not exceed 5,000 minutes per month of interstate and/or intrastate service per account.
- Usage may be monitored to ensure the use of the plan is consistent with the terms & conditions stated herein.
- If the Company determines that usage is not consistent with typical Residential Customer usage or calls are made that do not comply with the stated terms and conditions, the Company reserves the right to immediately suspend, restrict, bill excessive usage charges or cancel the service without prior notice.
* Services described provided by either Guadalupe Valley Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (Cooperative) d/b/a GVTC or its wholly owned subsidiary, Guadalupe Valley Communications Systems LP d/b/a GVTC.
In areas outside the traditional GVTC service territory, the following additions will apply. Subscription to phone service does not constitute membership in the Cooperative, as this is a cable-based telephone service provided by the subsidiary, GVCS, which does not include back-up power. As with all electric-powered systems, should a power outage occur, telephone service will not be available. Power disruptions or failures will also prevent dialing to emergency service numbers including 9-1-1. The provision of 9-1-1 emergency service is available only at the location at which service is rendered. The subscriber agrees that all equipment provided by GVCS will not be moved and used at any other location.